This document concerns the processing and protection of personal data relating to Customers (hereinafter the “User”) in connection with their use of our site: www. medcam.webi.so (hereinafter the “Site”) and was prepared by the Medcam Assistance Przemyslaw Śmiełowski, with its registered office in Kraków, os. Ogrodowe 4 lok. 14, 31-915 Kraków, NIP Tax Identification No.: 6781369452, REGON Statistical No.: 350891090, represented by Przemyslaw Śmiełowski (hereinafter “Medcam Assistance”).
Medcam assistance in an effort to protect the personal data of its Customers applies the appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with their privacy. Medcam Assistance activities provide security at a level appropriate to the applicable law, including:
- the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services;
- the Telecommunications Law Act of July 16, 2004.
The use of the Site is carried out via a secure SSL Protocol, which affects the protection of data transmission on the Internet.
- Cookies / Cookie Files – this is a small piece of information stored by the server on the User’s computer which the server can read when the User reconnects with their computer,
- SSL Protocol – a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, in which the transmission is encrypted, in contrast to the normal transmission, where transmission is an open text,
- System Log – this is the information transmitted to the server by the User’s computer each time the User connects, it can contain different data (e.g. IP number), which can more or less accurately determine where there was a connection,
- IP address – an individual number which usually each computer connected to the Internet has, the IP address may be permanently connected to a given computer (static) assigned to it for a data connection (dynamic).
- facilitate the User’s use of the Site during its viewing;
- later User association on the Site’s reconnection with the device on which they are stored;
- create statistics which help understand how the Service Users benefit from webpages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- adjust the content of the webpages of the Site to the given User’s preferences and optimize the use of the websites, tailored to individual User’s needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the User’s end device, as well as a unique number. Within our Site, the following types of Cookies are used:
- “Session” cookies – stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the webpage or disabling the web browser.
- “Persistent” cookies – stored on the User’s end device for a time period specified in the parameters of the Cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- “Performance” cookies – enabling the collection of information about the use of our Site webpages;
- “Essential” cookies – allowing the use of the services available within our Site;
- “Functional” cookies, – allowing the remembering of settings selected by the User as well as personalizing the User’s interface;
- “Own” cookies – published by the Site;
- “External” cookies – coming from an external website;
Our Site uses the following Cookies:
|Cookie Name||Type||Purpose of saving Cookies|
|This file stores information about the number of views for each User.|
|This file processes the User’s requests and generates statistics on website traffic.|
|This file stores the time of the visit/stay on the page.|
|_utmc||Session||This file stores the time of the visit/stay on the page.|
|This file stores information about where the User came to us from.|
|This file stores the custom User-level data and generates statistics on the website traffic.|
|This file is used to distinguish between Users for the purpose of gathering information about visits to the page.|
|_gid||Persistent 24 h||Files used to distinguish Users.|
|_gat||Persistent 1 min||Files that are designed to reduce the request rate.|
|trackcmp.net cookies||Collects information about visits and events while browsing the webpage and transmits the marketing automation to the system.|
|Facebook cookies|| |
You should refer to the Facebook cookies policy.
|Other Google cookies|| |
You should refer to the Google cookies policy:
Cookies mechanism on our Site
- Google Chrome
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), tab Settings> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section you need to click the Content settings button. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following settings of Cookies:
- delete Cookies
- block Cookies by default,
- allow Cookies by default,
- save Cookies and webpage data by default until you quit your browser,
- specify exceptions for the Cookies from specific websites or domains,
- Internet Explorer 6.0 i 7.0.
From the browser menu (top right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Sites button. Set the level with a slider and confirm the change with OK.
- Mozilla Firefox
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the Firefox box: “Use custom settings”. Whether you select – or not – “Accept cookies” decides on Cookies.
From the browser menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. Whether you select – or not – “Accept cookies” decides on Cookies.
In the dropdown menu, you need to choose the Safari Preferences and click the Security icon.
Here you select the level of security in the area “Accept Cookies”.
Disabling Cookies in the browser does not deprive the User access to the resources of our website. In many cases, the software used to browse webpages (a web browser) allows by default storing of Cookies on the User’s end device. Our Site Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete Cookies. It is also possible to automatically block Cookies. For details, see the help or documentation of your web browser.
If you do not wish to receive Cookies, you may change your browser settings. However, if you disable Cookies required for the processes of authentication, security or maintenance of User preferences, it can make it difficult, and in extreme cases, impossible to use the Site.
III. Personal data
Administrator and Inspector of Personal Data
The Administrator of User data collected with the use of the Site is Medcam Assistance Przemyslaw Śmiełowski, with its registered office in Kraków, os. Ogrodowe 4 lok. 14, 31-915 Kraków, NIP Tax Identification No.: 6781369452, REGON Statistical No.: 350891090, represented by Przemyslaw Śmiełowski, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Inspector of Data Protection is:
mgr inż. Sylwia Kosiec
- public IP address of the end device from which a query came;
- User’s station name – identification carried out by the http protocol – if possible;
- User’s name given in the authorization process;
- date and time of the query;
- first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- number of data sent by the server;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in the case when the access to the Site was established via an external link;
- information on the User’s web browser;
- information on errors that occurred in the implementation of the http transaction.
Above mentioned data are not associated with individual persons viewing the Site. Sites do not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in Cookies. Information collected in this way is used, among others, to:
- manage the Site;
- determine possible security risks;
- test the User aggregated traffic within the Site.
The User within the use of the functionality of the Site, however, may be asked to provide the following personal information:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- phone number;
- Address and company name.
Providing the data mentioned above is voluntary, however, if you do not provide them, you may not be able to use the Site in terms of functionalities that require it (e.g.: Service an order)
Personal Data Processing
User data collected through our Site may be used for determining the Site content adaptation to the needs of the User and for replying to User queries via the contact form and for placing an order.
Collected User personal data are not transferred to international organizations or third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with Union law or national law.
Personal data collected through the forms on which you expressed your consent are processed for the purpose and at the time necessary to properly handle the task and place an order. Details are determined by the appropriate clauses under specific forms.
Rights of the User
In the process of processing your data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your data, file a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Additional information